Essendon Little Athletics Centre No:73
Come & Try Day 2018
If you have already decided to join or you are still thinking about it, come along to the Moonee Valley Athletics Track for our Come & Try Day and see what the new season has in store.
- When: Saturday 22nd September
- Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Where: Moonee Valley Athletics Track, Corio Street, Moonee Ponds
Although the day will not follow the same format as a normal meet, you will get a taste of what Little Aths is like at Essendon. We will have Coaches, Officials and volunteers on hand to run the children through a few events.
Get some Long jump tips from Commonwealth Games Silver Medallist and Australian Record Holder, Brooke Stratton, a former Little Athlete.
New members will be able to provide proof of age and purchase Team T’shirts.
- Boys & Girls aged 5-15 of all abilities are welcome to join
- Registration fees: $145 per child. Family discounts for 3 or more children
- New season starts Saturday 6th October
- New members are able to register online at www.lavic.com.au
For more information: Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0438 558 060 – Gwen (Secretary)
Last Update: 13-09-2018