Track & Field | Cross Country Results
This season, Essendon will be using a results management system called ResultsHQ, created by Timing Solutions.
What is ResultsHQ?
ResultsHQ is a Cloud based (online) software product which gives 24 / 7 access to all of our Centre’s competition results. This means you can access it from any internet enabled device that has a web browser. For best performance of ResultsHQ, please use Google Chrome.
- Results by Date and Family Member
- Graph of results
- PB count
- Seasons Best and count for all events
- Centre Records
At the end of the season, there is an Achievement Book for you to print out. To view and access your results this year you need to: Visit: ResultsHQ
- From this homepage, enter your username and password to access the results. If you do not know your password: from the homepage, click on ‘Forgotten your password’ or click HERE
- On the ‘forgot your credentials?’ page, enter your email address that you used as your primary contact when you registered and click SUBMIT. This is important as any other email address will not work as it is not linked to your child in the system.
- You should receive a message ‘Your password has been sent to your email’
- Check for a ‘Welcome’ email from Timing Solutions which will contain your password.
- Go back to ResultsHQ homepage, enter your email address and password and select ENTER.
NOTE: If you have more than one child and have a different email address as the contact for each child, then you will have to logon using each address separately to view their individual results.
For any help, questions or problems with using ResultsHQ or athlete’s event results, please email email@example.com