Track & Field | Cross Country Results
This season, Essendon will be using a results management system called ResultsHQ, created by Timing Solutions.
What is ResultsHQ?
ResultsHQ is a Cloud based (online) software product which gives 24 / 7 access to all of our Centre’s competition results. This means you can access it from any internet enabled device that has a web browser. For best performance of ResultsHQ, please use Google Chrome.
- Results by Date and Family Member
- Graph of results
- PB count
- Seasons Best and count for all events
- Centre Records
At the end of the season, there is an Achievement Book for you to print out. To view and access your results this year you need to: Visit: ResultsHQ
Family ResultsHQ Log In Steps
To log into your family area to view results, tickets and graphs follow these steps:
1. Go to www.resultshq.com.au
2. Click on Forgot My Password
3. Enter your email as your username
4. Press Submit
5. You will get an email with the log in details for your family area
For any help, questions or problems with using ResultsHQ or athlete’s event results, please email firstname.lastname@example.org